Sunday, October 11, 2009

Family From the South and the North Meets in the Middle!

























From the South:




Haley and Scout came to see us in September, and we had a great time together. Wes flew in on Saturday from Washington, so we got to see him, too. Got what is beginning to be a rare picture of all the kids together. We also celebrated Steve's Birthday (double nickles - 55!)




From the North:




Mike, Cindy and Mindy were all here at Mark and Jen's to attend the OU / BYU game at Texas Stadium. Haley and I decided to tag along and we had a great time! The Cowboy Stadium is a sight to see, a monster of a structure!

3 comments:

Cindy's Cache said...

Sweet memories!!! I love every minute we get to do things together! Thanks for the pictorial reminders of FUN!

Mindy S said...

That was so much fun! I'm glad you guys came along! I love my sweet family!!

Haley Bird said...

That was a blast! I am so glad we were all able to get together! :o)