Sunday, November 1, 2009

My revamped bedroom with nature theme


I convinced Steve to do a little repainting in our bedroom. The color I selected is called "Crocodile Tears" and I had the idea to bring in as many of my patio plants as I could to do a nature theme. It's very soothing and I love looking at my plants!


And because old Lucky is a part of nature, here he is looking out the window, and because it's my nature to be a little on the messy side, that's my mess there on the left.


Then, just as a side note, here is one of the benches Steve built for me to go with my table I use outside, but it turned out so pretty I thought I can also use it in the entry (that's the trick or treat candy left over from last night -


And, lastly, here is a picture of a little rocker I bought for $5 at a garage sale that Mom, Vicki and I passed while walking to the Farmers Market in downtown McKinney. I couldn't resist it at that price, and I hung Landry's little cowboy vest from when he was little over the back. Kinda cute, huh?!!

And since I've shared all this, you might as well see what I just had for breakfast this morning (good thing we got an extra hour this morning!)

4 comments:

Haley Bird said...

Oh Mom! You crack me up! hahaha I love the new bedroom do! :)

Cindy's Cache said...

It is my nature to be amazed at your creativity! If I only had a tiny bit of it! Love the bedroom! Steve is quite the handyman!

Mema said...

How serene and beautiful! That is, the room. On the other hand, you are so good at beautifully decorating and telling a good story. I love it all.

Mindy S said...

You are so funny!!!!