Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our Nativity




Here's a pic of the Nativity set I was lucky enough to get from Mom and Dad. This is the one we kids grew up with, and I still love it, and admire it every year. I still pack the figurines in the same box, with the same cotton that Mom always used, and when I pull it out, a dozen or so Christmas meories from my childhood and my children's childhoods come to mind. Guess it's getting close to being an antique by now, kind of like me. Thought Mom, Mike and Vicki might enjoy seeing it.






3 comments:

Mindy S said...

That's so neat you still have it and reminisce each time you unpack it! Makes me think I need to stop and think when I get on a rampage to get rid of stuff :)

Cindy's Cache said...

I have heard many stories of the the flying angel on this nativity! My nativity scenes are so special to me so someday maybe my children will have special memories of them too!

Haley Bird said...

I love this nativity scene! Promise me you'll pass it on to me one day. It does bring back many memories!