Monday, July 20, 2009

Family Reunion 2009



Family Reunion - Cothran-style . . . . AGAIN! I think it is the 41st reunion, and we have come a long way since the days when we co-habitated in the state park at Quartz Mountain, with no air conditioning and no catering. Either we like it , or we are really gluttons for punishment! Look - not a bead of perspiration on any of us! (above: me with the Sisters)







Marshall & Phil - the old codgers



Three generations of Lehmans!






Diane, Brian, Brett & Kathryn - Kat has her eyes closed, but for some beautiful pics of her and her band The Vintage Vibes, check out www.myspace.com/thevintagevibes. They are playing at Winstar in August and September, and Phil and I want to plan a little jaunt to check it out! Anybody game?




This looks like some trouble to me!






A good aunt with a semi-rotton nephew






Looks like a fine branch of the family tree!




We have been blessed!



4 comments:

Cindy's Cache said...

Fun pictures of a good time! I am so impressed with the Vintage Vibes and was sorry I didn't get to visit with Kat about them. I may have to make that jaunt! Nothing like a picture to really eat that humble pie!

Haley Bird said...

I am glad ya'll had a good time! I have to say it makes me sad that I missed out :(
But I guess I do get to go to NYC :)
I think that was the best lookin' branch of the tree myself! Love you!!

Mindy S said...

It was fun! Always nice to see everyone! I'm honored to be classified in the best looking branch of the tree. he he he

Mema said...

Loved your pictures. You were busy out there shooting and did good. Very interesting time. I plan to look Kat's website up and am pretty sure I would like to hear them.