Monday, July 20, 2009

Looking at colleges!

Can't believe it's time for The Boy to think about college! Last Friday we toured OU while in Norman (wish I had taken pictures - such a gorgeous campus!). Today we drove down to Waco to have a look at Baylor University. It was one of their official tour days called Sic 'em Day. Started at 9:00 so we left at 6:30 this morning. Walked the campus, listened to their pitch, ate lunch, and drove back. It was impressive, to say the least.

Start of the tour - many beautiful buildings!


Big Man on Campus (bookstore with miniature furniture!)

One of the Baylor Bears that reside on campus.


Science Building




In front of Science Building















4 comments:

Cindy's Cache said...

I still think he looks the best in crimson and cream! Can't believe you didn't take a picture of the Sooner clad lad on Friday!Ha! Boomer Sooner!

Haley Bird said...

Wow how did Landry get old enough to start looking at COLLEGE!??!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????????!!!
The older I get the faster everything goes! What about TCU??

Mindy S said...

I'm singing Boomer Sooner!!

Mema said...

I didn't remember you were going to Baylor, also. He really needs to go to OU so I can see my family more. He looks like a college guy to me.